The goal here is to make stocking your pond as easy as possible. Below are standard stocking packages for ponds in Wisconsin and Illinois that are either new or low on fish. These packages include average stocking sized fish in a combination that creates a rapidly growing population that becomes self-sustaining.
Please be aware that this is rough info. Ideally you should discuss your situation with one of our biologists and let us come up with a plan specifically for you. But hey, if you want to stock the fish and be done with it, we get it!
So, if your pond or lake is in Wisconsin or Illinois and you want to stock, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with what you want, and we will get the ball rolling!
1/4 Acre Stocking Package
- 25 lbs of Fathead Minnows
- 75 ea 3-5” Bluegill
- 25 ea 5-8” Largemouth Bass
- 15 ea 6-8” Channel Catfish
- Estimated Cost $483.07* plus tax and delivery, if required
1 Acre Stocking Package
- 100 lbs of Fathead Minnows
- 300 ea 3-5” Bluegill
- 100 ea 5-8” Largemouth Bass
- 60 ea 6-8” Channel Catfish
- Estimated Cost $1,717.60 plus tax and delivery
2, 3,4 & 5 Acre Stocking Packages
Same makeup of fish as the 1 acre package, increased by the number of acres:
- 2 Acre Stocking Package $3,005.80*
- 3 Acre Stocking Package $3,864.60*
- 4 Acre Stocking Package $4,723.40*
- 5 Acre Stocking Package $5,367.50*
Over 5 Acre Stocking Packages
These larger stockings need to be custom quoted. Send us an email at email@example.com and we will get on it!
Please note, we have larger fish, and we have smaller, and obviously the larger cost more, and the smaller cost less. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to receive a fish price list. Or go to our Fish Stocking Recommendations page if you would like us to custom quote a stocking specifically for your situation.