Serenity Pond Dye, 16 oz.Product Code: PD16C
Easypro Pond Products offers 3 Pond Dyes to choose from. The industry original blue, the increasingly popular black, or our new Serenity, which is a combination of the blue and black
- Pond dyes help filter out UV rays from the sun
- Concentrated formula - use one ounce per 1000 gallons of water!
- Does not stain or harm fish, plants or other wildlife once dispersed in water
- Blue dye gives water a Caribbean Blue look
- Black dye gives a more reflective look
- Serenity dye is a blackish-blue combination pond dye
Dosage Rates: Apply about 1 oz. per 1,000 gallons of pond water. Reapply when color begins to fade. If you are using it for aesthetics, apply a little at a time until the desired hue is achieved.
Pond Calculator Use to calculate the volume or area of your pond.