20' Four Legged Windmill Assembly with 100' Non-weighted Airline and DiffuserProduct Code: FLW20P
Four Leg High Volume Windmills
If there is no electricity nearby, this may be your best aeration option. Depending on the wind in your area and the shape and depth of your pond, this windmill can aerate up to two surface acre ponds. Also, this system can be used very effectively for preventing winter fish-kills.
This windmill tower looks like traditional farm windmills and is more stable than the three legged units. It pumps a large volume of air and has high pressure capability for deeper ponds. The one piece welded steel hub secures easily to windmill.
- 6' diameter head with 12 blades, tapered blade design allows windmill to turn in winds as low as 5 MPH and yet produce large air volume in high winds.
- Windmill pumps 2.9 CFM @ 9 MPH wind, up to 5 CFM in higher winds!
- Over-speed protection and tail section turns head 12 to 15 degrees away from wind to protect from over speed conditions.
- Intake air is filtered. Filter is reusable and easy to clean; keeps dirt, pollen and debris from plugging up pump
- Actual overall height is 3 feet taller than description height
- Three year limited warranty
Windmill package includes the Windmill, 100 feet of weighted or non-weighted airline, an air diffuser and all necessary fittings. It can ship via UPS or Motor Freight. Email us at email@example.com with questions on windmill aeration or to receive a shipping quote. For information on what is involved with assembling a windmill, please see this Windmill Assembly PDF.